Decor Inspiration.







I'm currently having a day off from the office and I'm lying in bed catching up on some reading. I adore stylist Atlanta Bartlett and designer Dave Coote's new book Pale and Interesting, Photographs by Polly Wreford. I couldn't resist sharing a peek into this intriguing approach to simple, yet relaxed white interiors with pops of pale, subtle color. 

Also check out their online boutique homeware store here, for more gorgeous goodies to add to your home.  Enjoy your day everyone, I'm off for a walk in the sun a little later, if I can tear myself away from Atlanta's  new gorgeous book.

xxx











Comments

  1. I love the clean, fresh, relaxed elegance of this decor style. Your blog is so pretty and feminine. I feel serenity here. Visiting from SITS. Congrats on your feature day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts