What I have been afraid to say.

There are no words to say what these last few weeks has been like. I have been hibernating and trying to make sense of my life and the crisis I have been facing. I have been trying to wrap my mind around the fact that my husband has left me and the kids. Actually I asked him to leave because he was too much of a coward to walk away...so I gave him the easy way out. No effort  to make amends ever arose from him, to mend what was broken, as he has found someone who loves and cares for him. What a kick to my heart.

The hurt has threatened to break me and reduce me to ashes, but I am still standing through no power of my own but by the strength of God and a support team of girlfriends that won't quit.

I have spent 15 years of my life loving someone, and it has all gone to waste. I have never been here before and I am grateful for my kids and all my family who have rallied around me. No words can adequately say how much I have been held and supported through this time.

Now I must be strong for my children and face the future not alone, but with God near to me. Thank you to everyone for being so understanding and patient with me. As I get stronger emotionally and mentally you will hear more from me and all I'm learning through this time.


Cheers Lisa x

Comments

  1. Oh, my heart and prayers are with you lady. As you wrote be strong for your health and the children. God is near you, embracing your shoulders, rest your worries on him and he will comfort you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear this my lovely blog-friend.
    Must be sad for the children especially and for you too.
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying for your strength as you go through this very difficult time- I now it's not an easy time, so happy you have a good relationship with God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are in my thoughts and prayers. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. Psalms 51:17. At such a time as this,He is carrying you through. Through brokenness is when God has scooped you up, wrapped you in His arms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, I'm saddened to hear this. My heart goes out to you. Please know that dark moments such as these don't last. There's always sunshine awaiting you. You're going to have both good and bad days dealing with this. But keep in mind, that GOD may no longer want you with this man. This may be a blessing for you and your children. You don't know what is entailed for his future. Where you may have tears today, you may be the one laughing at the end. Sometimes we don't understand why we're going through things now, but it becomes clear later on. You're in my prayers doll.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey ma'am, I will keep you in prayer. I wanted to share a scripture that I always repeat when I'm going through anything. It's Psalm 37:24 'Though I stumble, I will not fall, for the Lord holds me by the hand.' He is always with you, no matter what situation you find yourself in. >>hug<<
    -Caleisha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa, thank you for sharing this with us, although I knew that this was something that was looming, I hoped that you and your husband could work through it, but it takes two do fight for your marriage.... Will send you good thoughts and virtual hugs and even though we have never met, I feel that you will become stronger, you have it in you, just give it some time....
    All the best, Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry to hear about this. It will get better though :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry to hear you've been going through this. Sending you all my love. Things will get easier in time I promise xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow Lisa...sorry to hear this and thanks for sharing something so personal. what a terrible situation but it sounds like you have the right person in your corner...God..with Him everything is possible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lisa, Oh the the strength and vulnerability it must have taken to share this. You are always in my prayers....I pray that God will give you everything you need to make it through this very challenging time. **hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lisa, it has been awhile since I have written. My heart goes out to you and your children. I pray for strength for you. I pray that you know how beautiful and valuable you are. God is there and he is your everything.

    ReplyDelete
  13. With sharing this life experience, you are gaining a community who is wishing you nothing but the best. I pray you will find clarity and be able to make the best decision for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts