the loveliness of trolleys



Hello everyone, Its been a while and there has been much going on with me and I have been missing for a bit and I've missed you as well. I'm kicking things off with these gorgeous trolleys whether it's drinks or desserts, they make entertaining pieces.


I have always loved this trolley(above), one day this idea would come to life at a wedding or bridal shower I'll decorate. What do you think?? Very cute indeed.


What niceness is this... a tea trolley / bar cart could act as a side table in the living room when not entertaining. This also a fantastic storage tip... 
I'm loving the all white wares here.


This lovely aalto tea trolley with the perfect dansk teak ice bucket is to die for. 
I love the design and that ice bucket , well, just say I would not dare put ice in that...Smile.

More lovely posts coming your way so stay tuned. I hope you all are having a great week so far, Cheers.


xx






Comments

  1. I really want some kind of vintage trolley, I think they are wonderful. I don't drink, but I want to put something else on it :)) Hope you have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts