Featuring Bridget Davis-The Internet Chef

Hello Everyone, meet Bridget - known to many as the Internet Chef. Bridget is a New Zealander, Mom,  Food writer, she can be found working in some of the best kitchens in New Zealand and Australia. I could also be found working as executive chef for New Zealand’s leading event company Orange productions and is currently indulging her pleasures working as a cooking coach, teacher and live cooking demonstrator alongside one of the best chefs in the world.


Bridget recently had the pleasure of catering for the Youtube Brand Partner Program event held here in Sydney this March. She served a menu of healthy options, sugar and gluten free sweets and lots of delicious salads. Salmon cooked sous vide, grass fed beef and a fantastic taco station kept the 2 day event fun and tasty. Check out the some of the lovely dishes below. I have been admiring her work for sometime now, so I just had to give you a peak.



 Fig and Balsamic Salad

 Bacon and Egg Pie


 Quinoa Salad

Chocolate Mud with a Coconut Berries



Cheers Lovelies, sure to check Bridget out on Youtube for further inspiration here.




Images and copy via








Comments

  1. Oooo why is it other people's salads look far more awesome than when I make them?? That cake looks like one I make called Tunnel of Fudge - except my insides are runnier - i.e., a tunnel of fudge? Inspiring as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your all items are wonderful; Pictures look will be superb....Chef Service is not easy. To succeed you must define your objectives and your strategies you need a good planning
    How To Become A Chef

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just catching up on your posts after my holiday. I shall definitely pop over to take a look on Youtube as these dishes look delicious and perfect for spring especially the bacon and egg pie which really appeals to me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts