Goat's Cheese, Pistachio & Prune Cake - The Little Paris Kitchen


Happy Sunday my Lovelies. How are you this fine Sunday wherever you are?  Well the new year started in a blaze of glory as the pass two days was devoted to decorating for a wedding of two dear friends from my church. All the festivities ended late last night with dancing and what was a great feast.

So as tired as I am and with lots more to do in getting the kids and myself ready for back to school and the first full week of work, I am here to bring you another post from my latest obsession with Paris, in the form of a parisian recipe compliments Rachel Khoo.

Now parisians see cake very differently from westerners, so this was a real eye-opener for me. Watch this brilliant cake come to life, trust me you will love it and it will stay on your entertaining list of faves. This recipe is great for sunday picnics, brunch or a quick snack. So Cheers my lovely friends and stay tuned for a more in depth bio about Rachel as I share more of her delicious recipes in the year to come.

Cheers.






Comments

Popular Posts