happy weekend and obsessed over yellow


Hello everyone, and cheers to another freaking weekend. What's been happening my peeps, have you taken notice of the beautiful yellow colour. I am absolutely mad about yellow, whether its in a print, pastel or shockingly bright, I am crushing.

Rihanna's huge of yellow and gold cape at the Met Gala had me out of my mind with envy and has fed my obsession in the worse way. I am sure spring and summer and even fall will be echoing yellow for the rest of the year.

Ok, so what do you think???? Be sure to weigh in and share how the trending colour has effected you. here are a few of my favourites from fashion week and out and about.


Big yellow embroidered flowers against a navy crop top and a navy midi flare skirt was what I adored at Michael Kors Spring 2015. 


(L-R)  Naeem Khan Spring 2015 , Dians von Furstenburg, Tory Burch. 
Images via styleblueprint.com


Karen Walker Spring 2015 at New York fashion week (above) looks divine and happy when mixed with black and white in this fun print. Image via Style Bistro.

Chloe Spring 2015 ready to wear collection was also bright and radiant sunshine, winning our hearts, with this flowing maxi dress. Image via Style.


Diane von Furstenburg and Michael Kors (L-R) showing their take on the trending yellow colour for spring 2015, that is seductive, elegant and classic. Image via Sydnestyle.



Take care my lovely peeps. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.

Happy Weekend and see you soon.













Comments

  1. Yes to yellow! I love how cheery and summer-ready those dresses are! Have a wonderful morning, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, it's so nice to 'meet' you. I love all of those gorgeous fashions. Yellow is such a fun color and it's perfect for the warmer weather. I'm glad I stumbled across your blog today. Have a lovely weekend... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love the yellow. It's seriously the perfect color for summer.

    www.itsmiraclewhip.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts