tis the season to craft



Hello my Lovelies, It has been a long time for me not posting to my blog, it seems like there are not enough hours in a day. Being a single mom has it's rewards and it's challenges. But here I am and hopefully I will be here  more for the Holidays.

Recently I was looking for a cute craft idea for my daughter and I to work on, to give as gifts to her numerous friends. I found these Christmas Lolipop Noses at The Whoot. 

Above is thebasket of Christmas Lolipops heading to my daughter's Christmas Party at her school. What do you think???? She was really proud as was I. This little craft really served to bond us closer, as we talked and laughed over this craft idea. It was just what we needed to reconnect as the Christmas Season proves to be as hectic as ever.


Cheers







Comments

  1. This is an excellent idea Lisa I'm sure her friends loved them. Season's greeting Lovie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts