Friday and Holiday Decor.


Well as you can see, I haven't posted since Monday's Christmas craft inspiration. I wish I could say I was busy with Christmas chores but my job has been very demanding as I work for a network of radio stations.
 Well in keeping with the holiday season, I just have to show you some of Pottery Barn's lovely decor ideas.

I usually collect their wonderful catalogs and their Christmas catalogs are just filled with decor ideas to make the most die hard Christmas fan swoon.

Loving these music note candles.

These rattan stars are so rustic.

You can never have to many stockings.


Thank you to all my new friends, who are following my blog as well. 
Have a great weekend everyone. Happy Shopping.

Lisa



Comments

  1. Hi doll, pretty inspirations! Love Christmas decorating! Hope you have a good weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, Beautiful inspiration in your blog. It's like a one stop vacation. Like purusing through beautiful little boutiques without having to brave the traffic. I'm a new follower and wanted to stop by and say hello. Blessings, Janet http://inherpeace-janetsjournal.blogspot.com/ and http://theskinnyonmini.blogspot.com Drop in and say hi when you have the time. I love meeting new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pottery Barn is one of my favorite stores too! They always have such lovely ideas!
    ~Donna~

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that first photo makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Im your newest follower, please follow me back at

    http://www.techdaddy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts