Beautiful Homes Series: A Provence Farmhouse.



I have been smitten with this farmhouse in the french countryside. Built 1750 and renovated in the 60's, and sleeps on two acres of land. Here is the farmhouse and it's outbuildings. The entrance is framed by two very large pieces of pottery. I hope you love this peek that emag deco had given us.






Old dishes and a fabulous collection of bowls and cups chosen only in shades of red, raspberry and cherry exposed in a pantry.


This galvanized mesh wire shaped like a lampshade decorated with 
euclayptus branches is so whimsical. The table in the dining room 
adorned with a pink table cloth.


  
Old objects and antique furniture carefully chosen provide 
an atmosphere of "family home".


What a treasure it is to be able to live surround by the things you love such as antiques and flea market finds. I believe this home reflects all this and more. Above: Double sinks, Old glass door provides partitioning of the shower and fabric beads hang on a pegs.


On the side of the farmhouse are beds of flowers, 
vegetables, fruits and herbs. 
How divine is this, what inspiration this is for me 
to start my herb garden again.

 This just the first  of many of the online magazines,  I have found and love, 
I hope you will visit
Laëtitia Rissetto

To subscribe to emag deco go here.


xxx


Comments

  1. Oh goodness girl, this house is so beautiful. I love this style myself. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! That is certainly something to be smitten over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love farm houses - and oh that cupboard with the red and white dishes - too die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The settings of these photos are so beautiful and peaceful. It makes me want spring to come faster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just my style of a dream home! Stopping by Thirsty Thursday. I'm your newest follower from www.aseasonforallthings.blogspot.com. ~ Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm stopping by via the Thursday Hop to say hello and to follow.
    Have a great day!
    http://poshonabudget.com/2010/12/happy-thursday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this place is awesome! The rooms are so pretty. I have just recently found your blog and have been reading over your posts. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A truly beautiful home. I'm in love with the REAL outdoor seating (as opposed to our yucky outdoor seating...), the wonderful dining table and the monster fireplace. Loved the tour! -diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do not know if it is the Mediterranean blood running through my veins or just my love for Architecture, but Gosh, would I be a happier person living in a place like that! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just charming! How cute are those darn lampshades with that greenery...that one's going in my "idea file"!
    Just found you through Frenchy! I'm your newest follower!
    --Lee Ann
    http://thefrenchmaidsplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts