Inspired by my friend Karla Dornacher, here are 43 things I hope to do before my 44th birthday, (January 7th).
1. Read the Bible in a Year.
2. Buy a Kindle.
3. Renovate my kitchen.
4. Attend an outdoor concert.
5. Start a blog.
6. Host a Tea Party.
7. Take a class in Photo shop.
8. Do some form of exercise everyday.
9. Eat something new and unusual.
10. See a local play.
11. Build an aviary in my garden.
12. Renew passport.
13. Passports for the children.
14. Test drive a Range Rover.
15. Buy new cookware.
16. Write a Psalm.
17. Reupholster the living room furniture.
18. Get a tattoo, (just kidding).
19. Make homemade canned jam.
20. Replant my herb garden, (everything died last year).
21. Lose 15 pounds.
22. Volunteer somewhere.
23. Sleep in a tent with my hubby.
24. Send a dozen roses to myself.
25. Do a yoga class.
26. Do the Fat Flush program for a month.
27. Plan a date with God.
28. Plant a pomegranate tree.
30. Bake cookies for my church bake sale.
31. Have a Deep tissue massage (must plan this soon).
32. Upgrade my digital camera.
33. Throw a surprise birthday party for a friend.
34. Trim all the trees around my home before hurricane season.
36. Try new recipe every month.
37. Go see a movie with a girlfriend.
38. Sneak away to a cozy hotel with hubby for our anniversary.
39. Give a gift to 5 girlfriends. (just to say I appreciate them in my life).
40. Sew something useful.
41. Buy a sewing machine.
42. Rent a Limousine for an evening.
43. To have the grace to accept I probably won't get everything done in a year.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, and may their be happy memoirs made as we gather with family and friends . Take time to be grateful for the...
Swiveling Mounted Chalkboards at Bistro Vida, via here. A vintage carnival wheel and chalkboards are unique accessories to this countr...
Imagine you are commuting to work every day past the house where your ex husband lives with his new wife, a.k.a. the woman he left you for...