Anthropologie. A one of a kind shopping experience.







I'm inspired by the Anthropologie brand and their design element which permeates everything from their accessories to home decor. Everything is an inspiration in itself. Above are just a few things that are on my wish list, right now. anthropologie.com is their website, request a catalog or find a store in your location. I'm sooo loving everything they sell.

I'm so head over heels with the draping of their tanks and tees, the cardigans and the one of a kind accessories. What should I choose????? Also,who does their photography for their websites and catalog??? Does anyone know???? I would like to meet their design team. This emerging brand is to be reckoned with, its romantic, flirty and exquisite in tailoring. I have all their catalogs as well. Lets just say for the record, I could easily be bankrupt this year and well dressed... of course.

Comments

Popular Posts