Back Pain.

Hey everybody hope you had a great weekend. Well where do I start firstly Liam came home with a valentines gift, intended for me, but he wanted to keep it for himself. Then had a huge attitude toward hubby because we had dinner plans that he almost forgot about and last minute rushed me to get dressed and out of the house. Also my daughter decided she wanted to show everyone at church her pampers, she took to walking around with her dress over her head, not cool. I threw out my back running behind her, now I'm still in pain. A pretty event full weekend for sure. How was yours???

Comments

  1. Oh no. Sorry that you have back pain. I did not really do much. Just mostly being around the house and some errands. Some exciting life that I have. lol. :o) Hope that you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts