Beaching (a verb) meaning to spend an unsual amount of time at the beach.




One of the most incredible aspects of living in the Caribbean are the beaches, with their lily white sands, turquoise-green surf of varying hues that await you. As you walk along the shore, surf tickles your feet and the sand runs between your toes.Ummmm can't wait. Its Friday and I'm looking forward to going to the beach with the family, my beach umbrella, straw hat, a good book, camera, chairs, the cooler filled with goodies like chilled lemonade, a bottle of wine, ice tea, potato salad, fried chicken, coconut cake and cheese and dill sandwiches. Yummmmm!!

I can't wait to curl up in the shade of a palm tree with the good book and just relax and watch the kids and hubby play. Everyone should set aside sometime to unwind and relax. It rejuvenates and soothes the soul, especially in this age we are living in. Don't forget to relax in the only way you know how. So everyone kick back, relax and have a great weekend. How will you kick back this weekend?

Comments

  1. Did I read that right? You live in the Caribbean! How fantastic is that?! I'll trade ya...you can come up here to Minnesota and romp in the snow with your kids and I'll take the beach of your hands;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts