Alice in Wonderland, Starts Today...Yippeeee!


Johnny Depp...The Mad Hatter.


Helena Bonham Carter...the Red Queen.

Anne Hathaway...The White Queen.

Alice in Wonderland is finally here. Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton are together again. You might remember the threesome from"Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" as well as "Sweeney Todd, The Demon Barber from Fleet Street".
I was obsessed with Mr. Depp from way back as Edward ScissorHands...not to mention
'Pirates of the Caribbean" which was shot right here, where else the Caribbean.

I am just beside myself about Tim Burton as well, he is just from another planet... his imagination knows no boundaries.
Anyway I hope we all will be going to see"Alice"this weekend.
I plan on it after all I must get my "Johnny Depp" fix.
Hopefully I'll be able to get a movie poster while I'm at it.
Wish me luck! Have a great weekend everyone.
Much Love!!!

Comments

  1. Hey :)

    I'm excited about too....I might not make it out to seeing this weekend though, but I will definitely be tuning in :) Have a groovy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for this movie, and your tea break below looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou for your sweet sweet comment on my blog!(i just came back from a cruise to the caribbean, so i feel an extra special bond with that place right now. that's awesome you live there!!) i will definitely be coming back to your blog. oh, AND let us know what you think of Alice i'm beyond curious about that film!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just cannot miss a film with the gorgeous Johnny in it!! I can't wait to see it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts