Meditation #2...,God is Timeless.

Is voice becoming the new text(again)?

Your Father knows what you need before you ask” (Matthew 6:8).
E-mail, messaging, cell phones, chat rooms, teleconferencing, skype! Technology has enabled us to meet and talk to people all over the world…instantly.
Stop and think about it. You have got to be amazed at the speed our communications travel.
But even more amazing is the fact that God knows and hears our prayers even before we think about them or open our mouths. He even knows what we could have said and didn’t, how our prayers will be answered, how we will respond to the answer.
Technology is God’s idea. He wants us to use it to help reach and teach people to worship Him.
God is so amazing and great! Let’s worship Him today! He is worthy of our awe and praise.
O Lord, You have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit or stand. When far away you know my every thought. You chart my path ahead of me, and tell me where to stop and rest. Every moment, you know where I am. You know what I am going to say before I even say it” (Psalm 139:1-4).

Questions: What is it that amazes you today about our great God? How can our modern technology help you to serve God better today?



Comments

Popular Posts