March 04, 2010

Sade's New Album: Soldier Of Love.


Soldier Of Love Video by Sade - MySpace Video

Loving the sound of Sade once again. Its been quite a while since her "Lovers Rock" album, which was brilliant. Check out her video at the above link.

Sade is beautiful as ever as you will see. I remember growing up listening to her and loving her look, which became my own so long ago. Some of her songs I still love are "No Ordinary Love", "Gypsy Woman", and King of Sorrow". What a great artist she is to stay so true to self after all these years...Bravo!!!! I will definitely be buying this album to add to my collection.

Have a listen and have a great day everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Love the song "Soldier of Love" but as a rule MOST of Sade's music puts me to sleep! I will admit I stay woke on Smooth Operator...but everything else? I'm SLEEP. I would never listen to her music after 10pm...... Have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, alright SLEEPY HEAD, I'll review more upbeat music just for you in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Happy Thanksgiving and a last minute dessert.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, and may their be happy memoirs made as we gather with family and friends . Take time to be grateful for the...