April 19, 2010

Oh Joy and Bliss!!!!!!

There's absolutely no question that the girls of Ban.do have exquiste taste. Check out an all new Black Label coutoure collection which is as colorful, over-the-top, stunning, and dramatic as their previous collections. Everything in this higher end collection is one-of-a-kind and uses vintage limited-edition materials.

{From top to bottom: vanity fair, emerald envy, blue velvet, mad for Joan, sophisticated whimsy, let them eat cake and bohemian beauty.}

{photos by Angela Kohler and yep, that's Alison Sudol from A Fine Frenzy!}
Thank you ohjoy.com for sharing...I'm so inspired. Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lisa :)

    I'm smiling and SIGHING,- smiling because these bans are very lovely, SIGHING? because headbans have never graced my face with any style, but rather always made me look like I was "in character" HA....it's just does nothing for me, I wish it did though, I really do :)

    Have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Happy Thanksgiving and a last minute dessert.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, and may their be happy memoirs made as we gather with family and friends . Take time to be grateful for the...