Trusting your God.



Trusting God is easy when things are going well and we can see our way. Trusting God when the path is obscured and we cannot clearly see ahead is more challenging.

There is a prayer in the Bible prayed by David; it’s a prayer you and I can pray for ourselves when our way is obscured with the uncertainty of our lives. Mark it in your Bible and make it the prayer of your heart whenever doubt and fear want to crowd out your faith.

“Show me Your ways, O Lord. Teach me Your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me for You are my God and my Savior and my hope is in You all day long” (Psalm 25:4-5, NIV).

Whenever your faith wants to waiver, read this prayer and refresh your confidence in the Lord who will lead you and guide you and teach you because He is your God and Savior and your hope all the day long!

Much Love to everyone. Lisa.

{Images from jardino

Comments

  1. I so needed to read this! Thanks for sharing! :o) Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts