Moroccan Tea Cups .

Sultana Orange Moroccan Tea Glasses

Jasmine Pink Tea Glasses

Venetian Blue Tea Glasses

Having tea the Moroccan way looks divine. These tea glasses are from the Star of Morocco: a furniture and home decor website. They come in a variety of colors and can also be used for wine or candles.
I thought it would be fun for my tea friends to feast their eyes on the sheer beauty
of these cups, that would sure be a conversation piece at any tea party.
I'm  sure these Moroccan tea cups would make an 
exceptional addition to any collection, including mine.

Thank you to the new lovely friends I've met this week from:
 Much Love to everyone for getting me through the pass few days with your lovely comments.

Comments

  1. Hi! I found you on Musings of a Seawitch! I love your profile! You speak my language, my friend!!
    Welcome to blogging!
    xxoo
    lynn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts