Summer Entertaining.

Images from BHG & Country Living.

I'm looking forward to doing some summer entertaining, what about you???? I love the tower pitchers filled with lemon slices and lemonade, these are so elegant, a definite must have for barbeques this year. Chilled fruit juices filled with your choice of friuts, I must try these right away as well.  Rustic outdoor dining under a shady tree looks very inviting, without trying too hard to impress, what do you think??????
Have a great weekend whatever you do.

Love Lisa

Comments

  1. hmmm it all looks so good!! I can't wait to relax this summer with a big pitcher of lemonade!! =) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What delightful images! Hope you had a fabulous weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to sit at that table by the sea and sip a drink on a lazy afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is inspiring me and making me thirsty all at once, lol.

    Where in the islands are you from? I'm from Jamaica but currently in South Florida.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts