Dreamy, Neutral and Organic.

 Linen and Patchwork Dress, perforated, leather platforms (by Jil Sander)

Draped Silk Jumper( by Lanvin), Pumps (by Alexandra McQueen).

Silk, Cotton Dress & Top (by Calvin Klein), Platform Sandals (by Burberry Prorsum).

Cotton Wool Mini Dress (by Plazza Semplone).

Strapless Silk dress by Donna Karan.

Linen Dress (by Bottega Veneta).

What a great Monday morning its turning out to be as I settle into my work schedule. As a Marketing Executive for a radio station, I sometimes miss the creativity I was a part of as an Advertising Art Designer. So I couldn't resist starting my morning off with this incredible fashion layout from the pages of Elle Canada, April 2010.

Although I'm a huge fan of color both in fashion and decor, I also adore creamy whites, biege and greys. I finds these selections stunning and yes dreamy. 
I hope you are thrilled by them as well.

Take care everyone, have a great week filled with beautiful moments.

Love Lisa.


 Model: Alexandria,  Stylist: Kerstin Schineder,  Photograher: Joshua Jordan.

Comments

  1. Absolutely adore the earth-tone colors and organic vibe of this photo shoot! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last dress is amazing...and those shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved every single item in this feature. I'm also a fan of color, but an even bigger fan of timeless, tailored garments. So inspiring and beautiful...

    I appreciate your loving words yesterday on a topic so dear to my heart. I found comfort, hope, and joy in your comments. Thank you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts