Hints of Turquoise.







{images via house beautiful, haute design, we heart it, and Kristen Hutchins}

Once again I'm posting about my beloved color turquoise. I just love the way you can easily make big statements with a dash of color or morel. Let the inspiration continue, as turquoise is still the color of the year, whether it's shabby chic, rustic country, minimalistic or modern, etc. Every decor and trend watching blog worth their weight has absolutely voted turquoise as the color of this year. So whether it's been spring or summer, fall or winter, all we see is this lovely colour making its way into our hearts and homes.

Loves and Hugs, Lisa.


Comments

  1. I'm on the hunt for a turquoise tufted bench to put at the foot of my bed. Inspired by my Better Homes & Gardens magazine that arrived in the mail yesterday. And now this... Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds. I really love those drum table-piece thingies. So pretty.

    I purchased two shirts this summer in turquoise, surprised myself because I didn't know I was keen on this colour. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. turqouise is my favorite accent color!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turquoise is my all time favorite color!! Thanks for all the inspiration...that bathtub and dresser are divine!!

    Hugs,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow so gorgeous! especially the 2nd one <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous gorgeous images! love those printed wallpapers so much!

    persis.
    http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The furniture designs are so beautiful!!!

    love&peace
    http://coilymystic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just discovered your blog and I love it!! All the pics are amazing. You have great taste. I'll be back with my comments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would not mind taking a bath in that Tub after a long day with four little ones. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts