Today I'm Loving...Shelves.

My most recent obsession has been how to update my shelves on a more consistent basis.  I have been looking around and I just love how personal shelves are to everyone, here are a few that caught my fancy this Saturday morning.   Have a great weekend everyone.


I love these shelves they're lovely without being too cluttered, 
the inspiration board above creates a grand focal point as well.


 

Where would any kitchen be without shelves. I prefer open shelves to cupboards any day.
What about you????





{images via}

I also think those open shelves above are exquisite, a pale blue shelf  with all white items.
Divine don't you think?

Love to All.

Comments

  1. All so pretty. I was just headed upstairs to measure my closet for shelves and I stopped by here first! Kizmet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do love shelves a lot, especially in the bedroom. Open shelves I'm not so used to, but now I see how they can be very nice if you have really nice things to display. :D

    Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful blog you have. The images are fabulous~ like thumbing through a magazine!
    Remember we do friday's favorites every week... I'll be looking for you come friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog on Saturday. You mentioned that your Carribean beaches are beautiful...I can only imagine. I don't know if I will ever make it, but it's my dream to see some of those beaches one of these days!
    I really love the images of the shelves on your blog! I love shelves because I love "stuff". Take care...(Kathy)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that Eddie Ross' pantry? Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts