Books I'm Loving at the Moment.








The week is moving swiftly by and tomorrow is Friday. It will soon be Christmas and another New Year. I think this year has flown by, with so much going on in each and everyone of our schedules. 

Lately I don't seem to have as much time as I use to for reading. I'm so behind its ridiculous, sometimes all I have time for are beautiful picture books to feed my creativity. Here are a few of my fave book picks. Has anyone started on their Christmas list as yet?? I know some of these books would make spectacular gifts.

Feel free to check out my latest obsession: My Pinterest Board here.

Take care everyone. Love Lisa.

Comments

  1. ahh its so hard to find some spare time to read :( i just want to sit down with one of these books and a hot drink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, nice selection of books, I especially like the English cottages, I get to see them sometimes and love them.

    I really love reading, and don't seem to find the time either. But in time,, I'm sure we'll get to the books we need to read :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, so elegant. I am following from Follow Friday 40 and Over.

    www.jamfiescreations1.blogspot.com

    Mary O

    ReplyDelete
  4. certainly some interesting books there - like the old english cottage book. Judith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang it!! You've just blown my budget ;-) I've got to go find these for myself - they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love decorating books!! I could pour over them forever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa,

    I love the same style of furnishings, mags and recipes. Your blog is so cute! I'm your newest follower! Hope you can swing by mine later.

    Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi im a new follower from the blog hop. I like you blog. Come stop by my kitchen for some great recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts