Holiday Trends and the Spirit of Christmas.


I am in love with the small pine wreaths in the windows below. I find them breath-taking and simple.





Red and white is always classic and festive in any home.

Via H&M Home.
White and Silver is such a great combination for any white room.

Today I was pondering what was it, could it be one thing or many, that made the Spirit of this time of year special. I am thinking it has so much to do with the music of the season. I love to hear Frank Sinatra's Christmas Waltz, an all time favorite of mine. Luther Vandross, Jewel, Josh Groban, just to name a few.
What's your fave Christmas CD?

As I sit in my home with the Max Jazz Christmas CD playing and the kids running around with the dogs and the beginnings of my holiday lights winking on a small tree. I am reminded that the Spirit of this season is not found in the tangible but the intangible. You cannot see it or hold it, even though I wish I could. So what do you think the Spirit of this season is all about???

For me, I will be thankful to God for all I hold dear and think this
Christmas about all the love that surround me.

Happy Holidays.


Comments

  1. I love the wreaths in the windows... simply elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red and white candy striped bedroom! Happy Holidays to you too girl! Hope that you have been well! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ideas, if only I could get rid of half the stuff in my house I might be able to do that! You're right though, the past four years we've had the best holidays ever without a single gift being exchanged. Really makes you realize what's important and what's not so much.

    <3 Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was delish eye candy! Family is the highlight of my Christmas. If it weren't for them, Christmas would just be another day. Except, it is Jesus' birthday and I never want to forget that's what Christmas is really about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids are definitely my Christmas magic. I just love the spirit of the holiday and the excitement of the little ones.

    Fellow Blog Hopper:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am adore the wreaths in the window, and the lovely dinning chairs are simply breathtaking. Just Beautiful!

    For me the season holds a special place in my heart. A time to celebrate the Birth of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. A time to share with family and friends. It's such a gentle and sweet holiday, Christmas is indeed something special.

    Happy weekend to you and your family.

    Smiles♥

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm your newest follower from the Thirsty Thursday Blog Hop! What wonderful holiday inspirations!
    Kim
    http://lilliputcottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts