So many Online Magazines, so little time.






Ok, I think by now everyone is realizing 
just how many online mags have cropped up in recent months. 
I am beyond distracted with these brilliant magazines. HIGH Gloss being the most recent to premier only yesterday. Needless to say, I spent most of last night pouring over this latest addition to magazines gone digital. Have a look at my line up above. Trust me when I say, you'll will not be disappointed. It seems like an online magazine is a natural progression to having a successful blog. Maybe we'll see more and more of this trend happening as the year progresses.


To all my recent lovely friends and visitors, a warm welcome...
and be sure to also remember my CSN $35 giveaway happening here. Love to you all. 

xxx


Comments

  1. Hi Lisa, thanks so much for stopping by the site to check on me. Everything's good, I just went through a little creative slump. Plus, I've been doing some redecorating in the house. How have you been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always discovering interesting things through your blog !
    Have a great day !

    Fidji from irresistibleparis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I could literally surf online home magazines for hours on end. Love home interiors! Can't wait to start decorating my own pad soon! x

    Urban art + street fashion addict:
    C.ULT FRIDAY.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts