February 03, 2011

Tea and Quotes


Tea should be taken in solitude.  ~C.S. Lewis


Bread and water can so easily be toast and tea.  ~Author Unknown


Another novelty is the tea-party, an extraordinary meal in that, being offered to persons that have already dined well, it supposes neither appetite nor thirst, and has no object but distraction, no basis but delicate enjoyment.  ~Jean-Anthelme Brillat-Savarin, The Physiology of Taste


 If man has no tea in him, he is incapable of understanding truth and beauty.  
~Japanese Proverb


 A Proper Tea is much nicer than a Very Nearly Tea, which is one you forget about afterwards.  ~A.A. Milne


Another week is almost at an end. Take care my lovelies, till we meet again and
be sure to also enter my CSN $35 giveaway happening here.

xxx


13 comments:

  1. LOVE this photos! When I grow up I want to be able to take pictures like that first one! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a tea fanatic! Love these beautiful pics! Happy Thursday my friend:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. I was just thinking about a cup of tea....it's COLD here in the sunshine state...very un-Florida like.

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you from follow me back Tuesdays! Please follow me back!

    XoXo Nicole Mariana

    www.romanianprincess.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bread and Water can easily be turned into tea and toast. I love it! Its all about perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah love this! I love the first and the third quote the best! It is true about tea and coffee as well. Love the pictures! Beautiful post as usual! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Blog! I’m a new follower Happy Friday!! I would love for you to stop and take a look at my blog as well! Thanks!
    http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the teacup and the spoon! sooo romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photo in your post, an the teacups are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful tea post - have you joined the wonderful tea blog parties? I am visiting via Follow Friday 40 and Over.
    I am your newest follower!
    Kathy
    A Delightsome Life
    http://blissfulrhythm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love these images. They are sweet and nostalgic and a touch romantic as well! I think you have a very lovely place here and will enjoy looking around!

    Hope your weekend is fabulous and you have time for a delicious cuppa.:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Delightful post! You gathered some cute quotes for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, following you from the blog hop. Visit me at htt://seriousmrse.blogspot.com Nice Blog, love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.