Happy Weekend and Beet Cake (seriously who knew...).








Today I'm pondering family gatherings, a big table with platters of fresh food, laughter and good conversation in a relaxed and comfy atmosphere.  But I have nothing planned so I'll just go with the flow.

The weekend so far is unplanned, except for an exercise session on the beach Saturday morning and church on Sunday. I am hoping for a relaxed weekend and a maybe a small family gathering, who am I kidding, my family ain't small and this will be a huge undertaking.  I can do potluck, and try my hand at this lovely beet cake I found over at Natalie @ Blossoming Visions.

Isn't this just the cutest cake and it looks easy enough and delicious as well, whose with me??? ;)

Love to you All and stay inspired this weekend whatever you do.


xxx



Be sure to visit Tiger in a Jar for more of their wonderful video work. I'm a fan already.














Comments

  1. This is lovely. I love being around family like you do. I just wish we all lived in the same city. I love how encouraging your blog is, I can't wait to see what else you have to talk about. I am now following. Did you make your beet cake?

    ~Tarah

    TARAHANDTHECITY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    NXTNLINE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing me to Tiger in a Jar and the amazing videos! I'm now a fan too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes an unplanned weekend is the best! Somehow just the thought of exercising on the beach makes exercising sound more appealing! Have a relaxing weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds exciting, good luck with the planning! And I'm sure your beet cakes will be a hit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope your weekend is fabulous! let us know how your beet cake turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to let you know that your saying on your profile.."Why NOT go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." I love so much I reposted it to my facebook with credit to you. That really inspired me today. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a wonderful weekend! Exercising on the beach? That's instant motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like a wonderful weekend! wish i had beach near enough for a workout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love family gatherings..nothing better than breaking bread together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You certainly know how to get people in a good mood and make them feel hungry in no time ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts