'Tis the Season to be Scented.


Whether its an old favorite scent or a new one, the Holidays are just the right time to treat yourself to a gorgeous perfume this New Year. Don't you agree???

 Antique brass, Victorian era inspired perfume locket with solid perfume tins by Roxana.

Chloe & Daisy
What has been your fave scent this year???? I have been wearing Daisy by Marc Jacobs and Juicy Couture mostly. Now this Christmas I'll be wearing my all time favorite of Vanilla perfume oil by The Body Shop. I started wearing Vanilla as a young woman and I have loved it ever since. I love how this natural scent lingers around me and makes me think of the holidays. My hubby gave me 'Gorgeous' by Victoria's Secret this Christmas and I'm loving it.

via
Cheers to a wonderful New Year's Eve.

Comments

  1. I love perfume!! I buy a lot. But, I wear Dior Cherie most fdays, but I've been on the hunt for something different lately. Might go and have a smell of one of these!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas time!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hubby got me a new scent..it's so nice and soft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Luscious Pink by Mariah Carey and Curious by B. Spears this season. I usually buy myself Ralph Lauren's Romance this time of year as that is my all time favorite scent! :) Lovely post! Perfume is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa,

    Great post for some aroma-escapism! I've been wearing "L" by Lolita Lempicka - it has a gorgeous rich coffee note.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ms Lisa! Just stopping by to see your very festive and lovely seasonal posts and to wish you a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year!

    -Camila

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts