Inspiration; Elva Fields.









If you are looking for some inspiration, check out the website of Elva Fields.



I'm not sure what it is about big, chunky brooch-inspired necklaces these days, but I've certainly got a thing for them. Just take a look at these beautiful baubles by Elva Fields, a fine handmade jewelry company comprised of one-of-a-kind and limited edition vintage necklaces, earrings and bracelets.

I'm especially adoring the Elva Collection: An exclusive group of one-of-a-kind designs that feature vintage and antique components integrated with precious metals and natural gemstone beads.

Also the June collection: Earrings, bracelets and necklaces created in limited editions from 1940s glass beads, vintage cameos, charms, buttons and semi-precious stones. 

I'm equally intrigued... , by the Deb collection which also offers a twist on eco-friendly design by featuring entirely reclaimed and recycled elements - from chain to clasp.
In my opinion, too many choices so little time.

These pieces also inspire me to revive old pieces of earrings and brooches with beads I already have. So by combining them makes for a good DIY project, don't you think?



xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts