Trend Spotting: Inspired by Prints.









All images are via

With a restful weekend behind me, it's back to the work of meetings and marketing plans. So what better way to start this Monday than with some adoring prints. What a wonderful week its going to be with prints out in full force everywhere you look. Now if I could just be in the mood for some running this afternoon. I've got my gym bag, but heaven help me, I'd much prefer to curl up in bed, with a fabulous dinner and catch up on reading my fave blogs. Wish me luck sweeties.

xx

Comments

  1. prints on prints. Glad to hear you've had a restful weekend. I'd love one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I love prints, not many actually look good on me. This season, though, so many have caught my eye that I think I'm going to have to go do some shopping and try them out. Love your choices, that first image especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty spring prints! To be so thin as to wear these pretty frocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love the first skirt.. and the green leaf dress and the back of the red one was just gorgeous. I usually shy away from prints but i've ventured out and added a print or too to my wardrobe too

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do it (exercise)! I got my walk in this morning. I feel so much better. Eating lighter and exercising. I love the very first dress.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great prints. Loving that green and white one. So great for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all the print! So pretty!! Getting me excited for Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts