June 28, 2012

Beachy Decor and a Happy Weekend.


I am crushing on this gorgeous beach house space above. I would definitely spend my summers retreating on a porch like this and the hues are subtle without being boring. The large sofa swings just leaves me breathless, as I love the way they hover on the porch and sway in the breeze. They must feel like you're riding on a wave... very clever don't you think.



Happy Weekend my lovely friends. Stay tuned for more summery post coming your way.

xx




6 comments:

  1. These spaces are so inspiring and so fresh! Love it! Have a relaxing weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. The porch swings look so relaxing. I'm imaging myself there now. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey lisa! these pics look so tranquil! i love the mint and white combination. it's very soft.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning...would love to be sitting in any of these relaxing. Marvelous. Hope you have a super weekend Lisa :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all, i wish that I was on a beach right now.

    ~Bobbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.