farewell my dear sam

   2003-2012

This post has been long overdue, but I think I'm ready to say goodbye to a dear friend and companion of seven years. After meeting Sam late one December night, obviously lost and hungry, he took a leap (no pun intended) of faith and jumped into the back of my car and never looked back. I wasn't looking for a pet, nor was I prepared for him to come live with me. Being nine months pregnant at the time and expecting my first child, nothing was could be furtherest from my mind, as to acquiring a dog.

Originally, the plan was always to find his owner and return him safely, no problem. But after many months and no one to claim him; Sam became my very own.

I will miss the early morning wake up jumps into my bed and him racing down the driveway at the sound of my car.

So many memories of Sam will stay with me and I will miss him more than you. Just looking at these pictures makes me very emotional. I hope I get to see him again and by some chance God has allowed him into heaven... because if I don't God has some explaining to do. Smile.





Farewell dear friend.

P.S. I am now raising Sam's daughter CeCe who is still a pup and making new memories.
Pics coming soon.


xx













Comments

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your dog, Sam. :( We lost our family dog, Jenise, going on a year now. I feel the same way about dogs and Heaven. I think they'll add something special to our Heavenly mansions... something lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww sorry to hear about Sam...what a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest in peace little Sam. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. We love our pets so much, don't we? I'm with you, I sure hope our lost dogs are up there waiting for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( Sigh. So sorry to hear about this. :( I can understand how you feel. :/ But Sam is in a better place.

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts