February 13, 2013

{what I'm loving...}


Totally loving the look of this little bash for Valentine's, thrown together by Rue Magazine. I am off this Friday to a little party of my own with some of my gals. So even though things are really bleak in my love life department, I am inspired to dress up and have a good time. I guess you could say I have come a long way considering present circumstances.


I stumbled upon this wonderful website some of you probably already know as skinnytaste.com, that specializes in low fat recipes.
Drop by and check out this recipe of " Chicken and Andouille Sausage". So Yum!!!


I absolutely adore Kaylah from The Dainty Squid cute nails here. I love the combo of colors, totally great for Valentine's day with the perfect little dress. What do you think?


xx




6 comments:

  1. yes! get all dolled up and go out and have some fun pretty lady;) hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red seems to be the colour of the day. Enjoy!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lisa, i am loving this post girl! that table set up is gorgeous! fabulous nail color and low cal recipes that look like THAT. i'm totally checking it out!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this post, such gorgeous pictures. have a really nice time at your party!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG the flowers and the food..beautiful! And yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.