{what I'm loving...}


Totally loving the look of this little bash for Valentine's, thrown together by Rue Magazine. I am off this Friday to a little party of my own with some of my gals. So even though things are really bleak in my love life department, I am inspired to dress up and have a good time. I guess you could say I have come a long way considering present circumstances.


I stumbled upon this wonderful website some of you probably already know as skinnytaste.com, that specializes in low fat recipes.
Drop by and check out this recipe of " Chicken and Andouille Sausage". So Yum!!!


I absolutely adore Kaylah from The Dainty Squid cute nails here. I love the combo of colors, totally great for Valentine's day with the perfect little dress. What do you think?


xx




Comments

  1. yes! get all dolled up and go out and have some fun pretty lady;) hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red seems to be the colour of the day. Enjoy!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lisa, i am loving this post girl! that table set up is gorgeous! fabulous nail color and low cal recipes that look like THAT. i'm totally checking it out!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this post, such gorgeous pictures. have a really nice time at your party!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG the flowers and the food..beautiful! And yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts