daydreaming...of street cafes



From the Netherlands to Solvenia, from Louisana to Dubai, street cafes have always held a certain charm and romanticism for me. There is nothing like a cup of expresso, a light lunch, your fave dessert or a glass of wine, no matter where you are in the world right now, there is street cafe not far. Whether you are with the girls, that special someone or alone; yes alone its always a treat, to take a break and relax. Today I'm daydreaming of a far away, exotic destination and sitting pretty in a street cafe to just watch the world go by... to just be and enjoy the moment.

Paris, France

France


Spain

Barbados

Solvenia




Cheers to a love week ahead.
xx

Comments

  1. I totally agree. There's something so lovely about sitting outside like this. Only when it's warm though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like to sit out and just watch the people pass. it's fun to just enjoy your surroundings.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until the spring! I am going to enjoy meeting with my girlfriends and eating outside. Thanks, for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh the cafe society - oh how I adore it. Happy weekend to you my island sista;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post and pics.wanna follow eachother?
    http://ancinetwisdom.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts