what's playing in my ear








Sometimes in life we really don't want to face hardships, hurt or pain. But it is a necessary part of life as we cannot control the thoughts or actions of others. I realize that adversity is a tool to mature us, but if I could find another way , I guess I would. 


Not all decisions are easy either, but when made we have to live with them and move on somehow with our lives. To pick up the pieces of  a heart that's broken doubtful and afraid.


But to those who have been through the fight, the insanity of the loss of love... I know you are stronger and like me keeping our eyes fixed on hope and a bright future, each day figuring out who we are and what direction we should go.


xx




Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts