happy weekend and vibrant prints


Don't you just adore the brightness of prints, here are a few images I found, that really fills me with delight. Most people are afraid to use bright prints in decor, shying away from mixing too many and so ensuing a bedlam sort of look to their decor. But take a look at the guest bedroom below of Jason Oliver Nixon from New York Magazine. 






Also stand out prints in fashion is not for the faint and retiring of heart. But of course the artist in me gravitates to such vibrant clothing, I can't get enough.

Have a splendid weekend everyone. Se you all next week.



xx







Comments

  1. Happy weekend to you. Adoring the strong, bright prints, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy weekend!! Wow..such beautiful images! Hope you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bold colors! Happy Weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the bold prints! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts