outdoor splendor

image via Lonny

Happy Tuesday everyone and another perfect day to daydream. I  haven't entertained in sometime and I'm thinking it's time to jump right back into it. You are probably thinking I have nothing to celebrate, but I am here to tell you there is so much to be grateful for.




With Summer hot on our heels, we can plan dreamy parties under the warm breezes with lovely cocktails, deviled eggs, poached salmon, fruity tarts and chilled wine, just my personal favs. Whether on the rooftops, deck or the lawn, take advantage of treating a few friends special to kick start your summer plans.

images via Lonny
xx






Comments

  1. There's always something to celebrate - the gift of life itself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts