The Attitude of Gratitude


This past year being grateful to God for his many blessings has rescued me in more ways than one. I have been facing many different challenges of recent times that could have stolen my joy and peace of mind. But thanks to a very supportive family and church, my kids and I have been very fortunate. Sometimes we can feel alone and not sure how to deal with life as it happens. I have found that journal-ling has been good for me, as I wrote my thoughts both good and bad, I begun to be grateful for not only the messes of life, but have respect for hard times that cause us to become stronger in our thinking and our resilience.

Journal-ling has also included writing scriptures that inspire me and give hope, when hope is low. I am now dedicating a small notebook to scriptures that has become a lifeline in the pass year of my separation from my spouse. I am sure being able to have time to myself, to write songs, prayers etc. has given me the strength to face each day and most of all to find myself again.


(Images via Pinterest)


So as we face the Holidays, let's take the time to show gratitude to love ones.

xx



Comments

  1. I think I'm finally going to start that gratitude journal. It is so easy to lose sight of what I DO have and focus only on what I want. xx hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts