this will be the best year yet


Well the countdown is on and its the eve of a new year, who knew it would come around so fast. The year has been one where you had to fight through and get up every time you were knocked down. 2014 will be the year I get a divorce and become a single woman again. I am so looking forward to all God will do in my life and the lives of my children. So in preparation for the new year, new hopes and dreams, I leave you with this little printable I found at CRAFT.





To All my lovely followers, thank you for sticking in there with me and be sure that "Lesapea", who has now become the "Girl at the Beach" will be here with a new attitude and a new focus for 2014.

There is nothing like a fresh start for everything. How good is that.


Cheers to Another Great Year!
xx




Comments

  1. Now you are at my fave place - the beach! Be sure and post beach pix for those of us who are land-locked but dreaming!! Here is to your most amazing, most prosperous, mos fulfilling year you've ever had! You are an amazing woman and I can't wait to see what God does with and through you this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts