Spring Trend To Try: the white shirt dress

 Rihanna



ALEXANDER MCQUEEN. White Shirt Dress



 Olivia Palmero


Happy Weekend my Lovelies and TGIF, another week has bitten the dust and I've got the weekend all planned out. Firstly, I'm heading to the theater to see "300 Rise of the Empire". Also I have a picnic organized with the kids at the park, which they have been asking for and then hanging with friends Sunday evening. Which leads me to what will I be wearing. You guessed it, I'll be rocking a white shirt dress, too any of these planned outings, except the picnic, of course. What do you think of the versatile staple, for this spring?

The white shirt dress has taken many forms and celebs are rocking them as well. I've always been conservative and stayed away from the shirt dress being too short. But Solange does look fly above in her cream and white dress on the red carpet. The shirt dress can be formal or casual, however you play it, with lots of accessories or flats, it's a must have in my opinion. The Alexander McQueen Shirt Dress above is sooo dreamy, with pleats at the cuff and neckline.

Be sure to let me know what you think of the white shirt dress Lovelies.
Is it for you?











xx


Comments

  1. I have always loved shirt dresses and I definitely welcome the trend.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shirt dresses - i find them very sexy. Hope your weekend is going well dear. :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shirt dresses but I'd prefer them to look like dresses rather than looking like someone forgot their bottom half (i.e., shirts). Although most of these are beautiful!! I want a pix of you in YOUR beautiful shirt dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love shirt dresses. You just have to make sure you can't see through it and that it's long enough. These women have bodyguards. We don't. HaHaHa
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this kind of dress for the summer!
    s

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous, I'd love a long white one!! Have a great day doll xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts