happy friday and what I'm lovin

Happy Friday Everyone. Here I am posting about some of the things I'm loving at the moment and not in any particular order. So here's to a great weekend my lovelies.


 Up first is this lovely nail polish by Burberry called Ink Blue, it's a little pricier than most, but totally worth it. I would say it's a great color for the Fall. What do you think?






Above, I've always loved Mrs. Darcy lifestyle brand of bedding, lounge-wear , cushions etc. All these gorgeous pretties are brought to you by the stylish Kellie Collis, from Sydney, Australia. I could go on about her, but checkout her online store of floral goodies and fall in love with all things Mrs. Darcy.


This amazing tomato tart is quick and easy brought to you by "The Pioneer Woman". I'm loving her step by step instructions and pictures here to the perfect tomato tart. Be sure to try it this weekend and let me know how it turned out. So I'm off to the farmer's market my peeps, to try my hand at this one.


Congrats go to Vivian Panagos on her newest addition to her family. Her makeover from a study to nursery for her little Christopher, is nothing short of amazing not to mention I've got a huge crush on that  Florence Broadhurst wallpaper. Checkout her blog here and here's wishing her many happy memories, this room will bring.


Happy Weekend Everyone.













Comments

  1. So awesome to see what you are loving! That bold nail color is just gorgeous and looks like a fabulous choice for fall! That babies room is so sweet too, love the koala picture and the wallpaper is pretty fantastic!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I love the beds. I need to get me some floral sheets - such happiness! Have a great weekend hun.
    *Hosting a giveaway on my blog by the way, pls.*

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is such an amazing bedroom!! And loved that nail color, looks superb!

    love
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fabulous nail colour for the autumn season and the tomato tart looks so appetising. Thanks for the link to the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to try the Burberry nail polish - such a rich deep color perfect for fall. I'm definitely try the tomato tart before summer ends! Have a wonderful weekend, Lisa! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Friday picks...each image I was nodding my head "yes" to!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts