trend report: fall embellishments



Hello  my Sweeties...There are some amazing trends this fall from the runways that have translated to street style  and everyone is taking notice. I simply love the age of embellishments that we have entered into and I think it will be around for some time. I have posted here a few of my favorites from the runway and some street style to emphasis the trend happening now. I hope you fall in love with the whimsical way designers are showing this look this season.


This youthful, flirty dress is witty embellishments is by Dolce & Gabbana 2015 Fall/Winter Collection.




Burberry trench coats with studs on the sleeve and this one that has 5,000 feathers, is just stunning.



Alberta Ferretti's Fall /Winter collection has non stop embellishments that makes every woman look swoon-worthy. I adore how she used feathers, sequins, embroidered fabrics and fur in this collection. I am sure you will be thrilled to experiment with your own wardrobe this fall. Have great weekend my lovelies. so sorry I have been neglecting you but I lost my Dad a few months ago. It has been difficult to say the least, but my time was with my family while at the same time coming to grips with the loss of a parent. So despite my absence, I have missed you all and now I will be catching up with my fave blogs this weekend.





Cheers Everyone.



Comments

  1. Hey Lisa. So sorry youve lost your dad. I hope that you will be comforted by the memories and God's grace. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that owl dress is so adorable:) LOVE! Have a great day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts