a pink, gold and glittery valentine's for gals only





Hello Lovelies, have a brilliant weekend as we say goodbye to January and herald in February, the month of love. So this Valentines finds me hanging out with my best girls and having a fun time. So for inspiration of our hang time, I found this pre- Valentines hen party with lovely styling, florals  and fare. So I wanted to share it with you and be sure to try these ideas for yourself. What do you think of all the glitter and shades of pink?

The party here was divided into stations made up of makeup, bubbly bar, sweet treats and valentines craft. How divine is all this, what's your favourite party idea?, mine is the glittery champagne bottles and glasses.







I love this little teapot and cup ring above, how cool is. So many party ideas here for Valentine's, I think I am on over load. See more of the "Oh Lovely" party as it was rightly themed, here. I am so looking forward to trying out some of these party ideas.



Cheers Everyone





Comments

Popular Posts