January 12, 2015

rachel khoo - the little paris kitchen


Happy Monday lovelies, what are you up to for this brilliant day. I have a bit of a cold at the moment, but I'm pushing through with my meds and juices. So I'm in bed with my sniffles Anyway I couldn't resist sharing some recipes from Rachel Khoo's Little Paris Kitchen. Both recipes are divine... Quiche Lorraine which is very popular with Parisians, can be served for breakfast, lunch or a starter. Cheese and Potato Nests is also great for breakfast or as a snack.





Be sure to checkout her new cookbook coming out soon. Pre-order here.



Cheers Everyone.






3 comments:

  1. Love the post, and the cover of the book is just great:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often watch Rachel Khoo on television as her recipes are so straightforward and I like the style of her show. I was planning on buying her new book. Quiche Lorraine has always been a favourite of mine.way she

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa! I'm Alex and I was hoping you could answer a quick question I have about your blog, Girl at the Beach! If you could email me back at Alex.d(at)weddingtonway(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Happy Thanksgiving and a last minute dessert.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, and may their be happy memoirs made as we gather with family and friends . Take time to be grateful for the...