Bright Lips




Clockwise from left: Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lip Color in Jenna ($44), Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids in Electric Orange ($16.95), Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in 300 ($49)


Hello Lovelies, I have been MIA for a while being busy at work and taking care of my kiddos. Life can get hectic in a flash and time seems to be moving faster than the speed of light. so many things I am loving at the moment. In the last few weeks we have launched the AVRA system to one of radio stations, where it's not only audio but visual as well. So our fans could see us as well as hear us. How cool is that. see us here at www.thebeat104.com

Well enough about work and on to what I'm loving at the moment. Bright orange lipsticks, so cool, especially with my complexion. Take care everyone and Cheers.










Comments

  1. Yes, bright lips are so sassy right now. Have a jolly good day, darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have been gone most of the winter so glad to hear I'm not the only one. I love bright orange lipstick, I have a ysl one somewhere that I love. Will have to dig it up. Thanks for the inspiration!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts