Happy Thanksgiving and a last minute dessert.


Happy Thanksgiving everyone, and may their be happy memoirs made as we gather with family and friends . Take time to be grateful for the smallest of things and see all the ways God has moved in your life as we sit together, cook together and just be together.

Of course, I must leave you with the cutest dessert I found at Joann Fabric and Craft Store, Istagram page. Aren't these the cutest donut holes disguised as acorns. 

There is no need to make these donut holes from scratch, so to make life in the kitchen easy in your Thanksgiving kitchen, you can pick these up at your local supermarket or bakery. Then work your magic with a frosting and sprinkles and for a stem a pretzel stick. Ta daa......

I'm sure everyone would love these as an appetizer or dessert so be sure to engage your tweens and teens with this dessert project and keep them flowing throughout today.

Cheers to everyone and be safe.

Love Lisa









Comments

  1. Oh my gosh! I thought they were truffles! What a totally unique idea!! Hope all is well in your world - and now, the day after Thanksgiving, I can say MERRY CHRISTMAS (smile)!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts